Our interactive calculators help you crunch the numbers behind the views. Each is in ready-to-use Excel format, and includes a clear explanation, along with an outline of the assumptions we’ve made.
Please use the navigation menu above to find your calculator.
Latest Breakingviews calculators
- Centre-left may have UK election edge
- Just how big can China get?
- How would Macau's casinos fare if VIP gamblers lost their nerve?
- How much can Sinopec pump up its petrol stations?
- Does Scoxit = Brexit?
- A little ECB QE can go a long way
- What is Alibaba worth?
- What’s left for Yahoo after Alibaba goes public?
- Soccernomics: Who will win the FIFA World Cup?
- Breakingviews U.S Housing Affordability Index
- How much capital do India's banks need?
- Where should AstraZeneca shares be trading?
- Where should Lafarge and Holcim be trading?
- How important is Alibaba to SoftBank?
- How could Facebook justify WhatsApps's price tag?
- How much would a “euro-rates” scheme cost?
- How much could U.S. workforce shrinkage recover?
- Benchmarking business buzzwords
- Breakingviews Soccernomics
- Who's driving global growth?
- Pac-Man could boost Time Warner Cable value
- Twitter's new $1.75 bln IPO value: Hype or spot on?
- What are Cooper's shares discounting?
- China's banks
- Tesla's ambitions
- Breakingviews' Abenomics Index
- Valuing Vodafone
- Valuing Cyprus' gas
- Sparing small savers in Cyprus
- Demographics versus Abenomics
- UK home taxes
- Everything Everywhere LBO
- World GDP growth
- What price earnings?
- How much is the Silicon Valley old-time worth in pieces?