We have updated our Terms of Use.
Please read our new Privacy Statement before continuing.

Celebrity island

25 February 2009 By Pierre Briancon

Colony Capital and Eurazeo own only 30% of the French hotel group, but that was enough to oust the chairman. Six outside directors resigned in protest. The funds, hit hard by margin calls, may use their control to squeeze out cash. Too bad for the other 70% of the holders.

This content is for Subscribers only

 

Email a friend

Please complete the form below.

Required fields *

*
*
*

(Separate multiple email addresses with commas)