We have updated our Terms of Use.
Please read our new Privacy Statement before continuing.

Crunch time

29 January 2003

If the deal goes through, another one is triggered: coal group RAG will buy a huge chunk of Degussa stock at a 60% premium. Legal wranglings ensure a tight finish. Degussa s current share price implies the odds of completion are 40%.

This content is for Subscribers only

 

Email a friend

Please complete the form below.

Required fields *

*
*
*

(Separate multiple email addresses with commas)