Reuters Breakingviews delivers agenda-setting financial insight. Every day, we comment on the big financial stories as they break in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Expert analysis is provided by a global team of 30 correspondents based in New York, Washington, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.
Through Thomson Reuters’ 500,000 desktops and the breakingviews.com website, our columns reach financial professionals ranging from asset managers and senior corporate executives to private equity partners, investment bankers and lawyers. We also syndicate selected content on reuters.com and in 15 influential publications including The International Herald Tribune, Slate and The Globe & Mail.
The company was founded in 1999 as Breakingviews.com and was acquired by Thomson Reuters in 2009, becoming Reuters’ brand for financial commentary.
See the full list of our media partners.
- Views you can use: Breakingviews regularly anticipates market and stock movements. Our writers always make a call.
- Intelligent and independent: Breakingviews doesn’t tell you what’s happening; instead we explain why, providing genuine insight and provoking fresh ideas.
- Speed of thought: Breakingviews reacts to stories as they develop. We give you a considered view in near real-time – faster than mainstream media.
- Sceptical and provocative: Breakingviews writers are free to take their own line. Often contrarian, our writers have license to be sharp and provocative – where the view demands it.
Breakingviews journalists are available for live and pre-recorded broadcast interviews. To book an interview, or for any media enquiries about Breakingviews, please contact one of the press contacts.
Global Account Managers
- Sean Faherty: +44 (0)20 7369 7834
If you are having problems with story links or for general help please contact us:
- Phone: +800 8727 8326
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org