Reuters News & Media Ltd Breakingviews delivers agenda-setting financial insight. Every day, we comment on the big financial stories as they break in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
A global team of about 30 correspondents based in New York, London, Hong Kong and other major cities provides expert analysis in real time.
Through Reuters News & Media Ltd’s Eikon, Thomson ONE and other platforms as well as the breakingviews.com website and our iPhone app, our columns reach financial professionals ranging from asset managers and senior corporate executives to private equity partners, investment bankers and lawyers. We also syndicate selected content on reuters.com and in partnership with influential print and online partners around the world.
Breakingviews was founded in 1999 and acquired by Reuters News & Media Ltd in 2009, becomingReuters News & Media Ltd’s brand for financial commentary.
- Views you can use: Breakingviews regularly anticipates market and stock movements. Our writers always make a call.
- Intelligent and independent: Breakingviews doesn’t tell you what’s happening; instead we explain why, providing genuine insight and provoking fresh ideas.
- Speed of thought: Breakingviews reacts to stories as they develop. We give you a considered view in near real-time – faster than mainstream media.
- Skeptical and provocative: Breakingviews writers are free to take their own line. Often contrarian, our writers have license to be sharp and controversial – where the view demands it.
Reuters News & Media Ltd Breakingviews subscribers get full access to Breakingviews.com, three daily emails delivering the key stories straight to their inbox.
- Sign up for a free 90-day individual Breakingviews trial.
- If you are interested in a company/ group Trial please contact us: email@example.com
Breakingviews journalists are available for live and pre-recorded broadcast interviews. To book an interview, or for any media enquiries about Breakingviews, please contact one of the press contacts